I'd like to summary myself as a happy go lucky person, witty, shy, n humble.. even sometimes I've gone sarcastically in wrath to those who pissin me off, that's totally
I don't like to exposed myself publicly coz I'd like to "confine" myself from those head-sick psychopath.. There are several times I've been stalk by unknown guy when i get back from work.. As usual, they only looking for sex..
Stranger 1: A motorcyclist follow me into my apartment.
Stranger1: dik, kat mana Vista Amani condo eik.??
Me: kat sana kot...(pointing nowhere coz I'm tired already..)
Stranger1: oh, kat mana tu, boleh tunjukkan tak..?? Urm, awak ikut saya untuk tunjukkan saya dimana n lepas tu saya hantar awak balik..
Me: Urm, sorrylah, saya dah penatlah.. Awak cuba tanya siapa2 kat mana ok..
Too many stupid question from him, like do i have a girlfriend la, with whom i stay, etc..etc..(aku dah lah penat gila babi, balik2 nak layan dia pulak,
But lastly..
Stranger1: Adik ni cute laa.. Jom lepak2 kat tasik permaisuri kejap.. then saya hantar awak balik..
Me: urm oklah, awak tunggu kat sini jap, saya nak mandi n tukar baju dulu..
(pastu aku balik rumah terus tido, pegi Stranger 2: A guy with black Toyota Vios car following me while i'm otw to Star LRT to go to work.
Stranger2: Nak gi mana ni dik..??
Me: urm, nak gi kerja..(stride fast..)
Stranger2: kerja kat mana, jom abg hantarkan..
Me: urm, tak payahlah, saya naik star je..~(stride faster..)
Stranger2: alaa.., jom la, abg hantarkan kat station, kesian adik jalan kaki..
Me: urm, takpe lah, saya nak singgah kedai jap.. bye..~(walk away nonchalantly to any shops nearer..)But now, it' not only stalker whom are stalk me, spy also hunting me.. That's totally
There are lot of of story bout those mental stalker that i'd like to share.. They're so funny when they're being stupid in front of me.. I like to stupefy those stupid dumb*ss.. hahaha..!! *evil laughing..~
I never be the good guy coz I love to be the bad.. Nite2 fellas..~
adA aKu kesAh..~ by Shin タヌキ
No comments:
Post a Comment