Saturday, September 04, 2010

Looking for a new job..!

Morning korang, pala otak shin tengah mengong subuh2 adam ni.. Nak tido tadi, tak ngantuk pulak.. ceisss..!! So, ngadap laman sesawang n muka buku je lah.. adeihh...~
Baru lepas buat resume, first time kot, tiba2 jadi bodoh n jakun jap coz tak pernah buat sebelum ni.. Takpe, salah satu pengalaman tu, haha...!! *pengalaman ke hape, bweks.! Actually shin nak apply kerja baru ni sementara tunggu nak sambung blaja.. My in-law ada cakap Bank Mandiri tu ada open job, tak tahulah kerja tah ke hape yg dia tawarkan, lupa le pulak shin nak soal siasat dia tadi.. eh..eh..., tiba2 je rasa tak payah tanya dia coz shin baru je dapat info sendiri dari laman sesawang nih, haha.. tu lah gunanya teknologi.. ahaks..!

MANDIRI Bank in Indonesia.


Mandiri International Remittance Sdn Bhd ni open branch kat Malaysia n merupakan bank terbesar kat indonesia..(lain info, nnt shin seitkan). So dia tengah cari fresh, young n ambitious person to fill in teller or cashier job, hujung tahun kan, dah mmg adat banking.. Shin suka berkerja dengan duit coz ianya melibatkan kira2 n shin suka matematik.. *salah kita masuk jel shin.
Qualification dia mcm biasalah.;


Teller/Cashier

Role & Responsibility :
- Ensure All  Know Your Customer and Anti Money Laundering principle has been implemented
- Operate system in  remittance outlet and input all  transaction into the system
- Handle all customer complain and report it to  Remittance  Outlet Manager
- Manage cash in cashier box  related to his/her authority and report it to  insurance company
- Ensure  and control document in connection with the company’s rules and settings

Minimum Requirements
- University/Diploma Degree
- Male  or Female,  Age Max 30 years old
- Having knowledge about  remittance business  or banking is an advantage
- Excellent Communicator, disciplined and  Presentable Appearance
- Fluent in oral & written bahasa (Indonesian language) or Malay
- Willing to work overtime (especially Saturday & Sunday)
- Able to build relationship with Indonesian community in Malaysia



Memandangkan shin ada semua qualification nih, so I just try my luck to get in this n i wanna give my full commitment.. Kinda excited n anticipated to have a new job.. Just like I enjoy my job in 7/11 back before.. Rite now I'm gonna to get busy myself wif works, works  n works so I'm not going to get boring next.. yeay..!!
Though I'm getting excited bout this, it's kinda worried me too since whut happened between these two country M'sia n Indonesia lately.. Frankly said, i really dunno whut the f*ck happened is.. *kantoi tak tengok siaran berita.. haha.. lol..! Whut if they ask those question bout this, I think they just gonna ask me then n I've got to be prepared to answer it..
Dear God, please make it easier to endure with those kind of question while I'm having that interview.. pliss..pliss..pliss... *resume belum hantar, dah gelabah semacam.. ahaks.!!
But, the main thing is I've got to compete wif those other applicant.. whut if they are much better than me.. I dont think I'm much better than them, but I'm just thinking the possibility of I'm gettin the job.. That must be hard rite..*sigh..~

K lah, got to prepare things for sahur, my stomach's starving oredi... krokk.. krokk... *bunyi perut..
tataaa..~

No comments:

Post a Comment