ooh, kepala otak shin bengong jap, tak ada apa yg nak dicurah kan kat sini.. so, secara praktikalnya, shin nak kumpul idea berlambak2 dulu, baru boleh membebel kat sini.. okay..~
![]() |
| "apo aku nok tulih nih.~" -kata si kayu.... |
Firstly, yesterday I'm so happy to the death coz I had a chit chat wif my GeGe, though it's not for a long period, but it's enough for me to say i missed him damn much.. ahaks.! Alhamdulillah, he's gettin better but need further medical check up.. Just hoping that he didn't lost himself anymore n absolutely I couldn't bear that again, gosh.. Now he's cotinuing with his job as a pilot as usual, i means he's fine n hope that everything will come back as normal n hoping for his safetiness as long as he don''t come back M'sia in a moment.. I'm kinda afraid that bastard-aschah would come over n turn to bitching on as before n that's fuck, so, I don't want to remember anything bout those pass damned things again.. urgh!
![]() |
| Haha, GeGe wif his pinky sexy back.. ggrr..~~ |
Secondly, due to a misunderstanding on my wall post on facebook, I had a lovely-fought wif my Incik tobyyy.. So tired to explained everything to him that I wasn't meant to hurt over his feeling.. last2 shin pulak kena marah, membebel katanya.. waa..~ sampai ati incik tobyyy kata shin membebel kat dia....T_T...
![]() |
| Gado2 ngan incik tobyyy mcm ni. mampoo..?? |
Last but no least, recently I got a news from SPA.. Asking me to sit for a Medical Assistant position exam on 14th.oct10.. Gosh, it's the third time I've been called for that n this is the second time I'm taking it for the third call.. lol! whut just happend for the second call..? nah, just let it be.. *acting innoncent.. Guess I've got to jot down list on whut do I have to do next on preparing to take the exam.. ahhh... kinda nervous rite now, I've been wondering on whut will happen to me(if) by the time I'm entering the training center.. goosshh..!! I'll lost myself.. waarrgghh..! Can't imagine it any longer.. pfftt..!!
![]() |
| Nak jadi MA Dr.Chase voleyy...~ haha..lol.! |




No comments:
Post a Comment