Sunday, January 23, 2011

Headache.!

I just lost my mood few hours ago then I take a short new way to express my feeling by blogging via tumblr.
At first it seems interesting coz it can be post ur entry even in a short text form coz it'll not make ur blog ugly rather than blogspot.. After I made the account, I switched my position from lappy to PC coz it gave me much more comfortable with it then I logged in back to tumblr.. SHIT! I forgot my tumblr account password..!! Ok, that's the first idiot scene used to be happened on me.. The second idiocy scene is I'm getting fed up with it coz it too complicated for me to understand how to use it so I decided to Delete it.. Unfortunately, I can't find the link to delete it. WTF.!! It's about half an hour I've been clicking each of the link given to lead me to cancel my account, but I still can't find the key..
So, now I just leave it hanging over unused until I find the way to erased it off from the web.. lol!
My account on tumblr.. pfft.!

No comments:

Post a Comment