Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Me and Toothbrush

My current toothbrush..
Let's take this briefly.. Since I was a kid, I have this some kind of complex mind of thinking.. I tend to remember things clearly n a long period.. In this case, I can remember how many toothbrush I've lost.. I also don't know why my toothbrush ran away from me though I always talk to my toothbrush that how much I love them.. lol.!
It's not like my toothbrush lost after a long period I've used it. There was couple of times I lost my toothbrush after few day I purchased it..  Each and every time I went back to my hometown or anywhere after 2-5 days vacation, my toothbrush  must have disappear though I had keep it in my bag pack.. I guess..~
It feels like those toothbrush repels me away.. Hope this time it won't run away from me coz it's lame.. lol.!

Ok, nite fellas.. got to hit the sack.!

P/s: I love Colgate toothbrush because it's..~

2 comments:

  1. rajin2 berus gigi. Nt senyuman pun cantek.. :p

    *btw, kalau nak berus gigi bg tau je. Ade kat klinik :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meitcher: hehe, baikk doct.. nnt check gigi shin ye...;)

    ReplyDelete