Sunday, May 01, 2011

Tak ada benda nak cakap..



Actually, tadi dah siapkan satu entry, tapi malas pulak nak publish coz tak siap lagi.. Berlambak dah kot draft entry suma, asal gua nak type entry je hilang idea, tapi yang pasti setiap post yang gua buat tu semua tima gua tengah meroyan/menganjeng/menyalak suma bagai.. Btw, gua dah delete account Facebook gua, so tak payah nak search/tanya mana FB page gua ok..

One thing I'd like to spit out here briefly, if YOU read this my dear, I will always love you forever and I won't stop loving you.. I promise that on my own life.. I don't have that strength to face up with u anymore so I'll just see u from afar.. I'm not a man who'd easy to say love words to anyone, I'm a man of his word, once I said that, that it'll be my decision.. Even though you thought me in other way coz people's blinded u, but trust me, I'll be prove it to u one day how deep my love towards u.. I never lie to u my king.. To those who got feelings towards me, I'm really sorry, I just can't love u like I love him.. Though I had ever say that I love u, but I can't lie to u and I can't make u as replacement of him.. I'm really sorry.. This is my true confession, I won't lie when it comes bout love..

To that person: Fyi, I still kept all of ur text message in my phone inbox.. Those lovely moment that we had even it's not that long, but for me it's priceless and I won't forget that.. Take care Leo, I'll always be by ur side, I promise that..

No comments:

Post a Comment